MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Never heard of them until now. Man them boys can play. Think I might have to kill some time on Limewire.com now downloading a few songs....lol

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cross Canadian Ragweed are awesome.

I went to school with all of those guys. They released their 8th album last October.

Good stuff!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Nice!!! It says alot about a band that can play live like that. You just dont get good bands these days. Will be listing more 8)

YukonGlocker said:
Cross Canadian Ragweed are awesome.

I went to school with all of those guys. They released their 8th album last October.

Good stuff!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Them boys from Oklahoma roll their "stuff" all wrong :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
They sound great! Here all this time I thought you were my age (young
), but you're even younger than I thought if you went to school with those guys.

·
Registered
490 Posts
check out Jason Boland & The Stragglers or Stoney Larue or Pat Green or Robert Earl Keen to go along with these guys. I learned about them in 2002 from some guys in college and I was hooked. They came to Lake Tahoe and there was about 15 people. We were sitting in the chairs and they had a little dance floor out....Cody said "This isn't a singer/listener thing. Get up close" so the whole concert I was at their feet. Got a free shot of Jager and the play list that I sent to a friend.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those are some good ones Tstrenuous10.

Mike McClure, Randy Rogers, and Wade Bowen will go right along.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts