MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the range today to shoot my M&P 40 and had a great time. On the way out a S&W 22A-1 caught my attention and ended up following me home. It is a fun gun to shoot and will save on some ammo expense for range practice.

Merry Christmas to all and I wish you a proseperous New Year.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
22A fun to shoot but.....

I also have a S & W 22A that I like to shoot after blowing away all my expensive ammo. Just one word of caution, when breaking it down to clean, keep your hand over the recoil spring with attached, little plastic, recoil spacer. They will shoot across the room and you'll be on your hands & knees looking for them. They really know how to hide! Been there, done that and don't want to do it again! Had to wash my mouth out with soap. :roll:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Re: 22A fun to shoot but.....

TxPhantom said:
I also have a S & W 22A that I like to shoot after blowing away all my expensive ammo. Just one word of caution, when breaking it down to clean, keep your hand over the recoil spring with attached, little plastic, recoil spacer. They will shoot across the room and you'll be on your hands & knees looking for them. They really know how to hide! Been there, done that and don't want to do it again! Had to wash my mouth out with soap. :roll:

x1

I love my 22A.. I have the 7" barrel with a red dot..

I call it my squirrel plinker..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts