MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow...I am almost speechless after taking my 40 out for the first time today. Ran about 150 rounds through it with no issues whatsoever...sweet, lovin' it! With the great ergonomics about this gun, IMO it is even more accurate than the Glocks I've owned (27 and 37). It was so easy to get good hits from 7-15 yards. Follow up shots were easy to place and rapid firing was a breeze, even with the heavier recoil of the .40 round. The trigger was the smoothest I have ever felt in a DAO semi-auto and it is not even modded at all, wow again! S&W should be commended for this fine defensive tool. The only trouble I noticed at all was during loading the mags. Every once in a while a round would get loose and rattle in the mag. Is this a problem others have had as well? If so, is it serious? Is there a solution to the problem?

Thanks to all here at M&P pistol.com You helped me select a fine firearm that I am proud to own and confident to shoot and hit with.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Good stuff huh? The M&P is very impressive and it was designed as a .40 S&W so it's probably the softest shooting .40 out there.

·
Registered
937 Posts
The mag rattle seems to be the norm. Mine does it, there's several postings about it. Minor issue, I guess, since if the BG hears the rattle, he'll be hearing the bang shortly after.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts