MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an email my M&P 45 is here. No ambi safety with the mag disconect as required by California law. Picking up my M&P 40 Compact on Saturday so I can't DROS the 45 until May 25th. Uhghghghgh However I will get viewing rights this weekend. I will post some pictures of the new baby!

This must be one of the very first here in SoCal.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Congratulations!

I just fondled one at my local shop and it is now officially on my "must buy" list. First I have to get a M&P9c.

·
Registered
115 Posts
BonoVox said:
Just got an email my M&P 45 is here. No ambi safety with the mag disconect as required by California law. Picking up my M&P 40 Compact on Saturday so I can't DROS the 45 until May 25th. Uhghghghgh However I will get viewing rights this weekend. I will post some pictures of the new baby!

Well I offically hate you now Bono. But at least I already have my 40c so there.

Congrats on your 45 coming in and I hope you enjoy your 40c as much as I do. Don't forget to load your mags to loosen them up. I can't wait to hear your review so I can get mine.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sigman said:
[quote name='BonoVox']Just got an email my M&P 45 is here. No ambi safety with the mag disconect as required by California law. Picking up my M&P 40 Compact on Saturday so I can't DROS the 45 until May 25th. Uhghghghgh However I will get viewing rights this weekend. I will post some pictures of the new baby!

Well I offically hate you now Bono. But at least I already have my 40c so there.

Congrats on your 45 coming in and I hope you enjoy your 40c as much as I do. Don't forget to load your mags to loosen them up. I can't wait to hear your review so I can get mine.[/quote]

Thanks! Dang 30 day wait!!! LOL

I am going to get a lot of shooting in with my new 40C this weekend too. Can't wait to run it though the paces. I imagine that being my full time carry piece!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sweet!

Bought mine today also...

No safety, no mag disconnect, NS, for $595..

Have to wait seven days because of local laws, of course..

Can't wait to shoot it.

I was very impressed with the feel of the grip, very similar to the .40, nice balance...

I really hope it shoots as good as it feels. :wink:

my trigger was a little grittier than the .40...but not too bad!

as others have said mags have king of a weird look to them, not parkerized but hard to describe. Oh well as long as they function, I don't give a hoot.

My dealer said they are flying out the door...He's sold 3 in two days, so far..he just got them in yesterday.

·
Registered
115 Posts
BonoVox said:
[quote name='Sigman'][quote name='BonoVox']Just got an email my M&P 45 is here. No ambi safety with the mag disconect as required by California law. Picking up my M&P 40 Compact on Saturday so I can't DROS the 45 until May 25th. Uhghghghgh However I will get viewing rights this weekend. I will post some pictures of the new baby!

Congrats on your 45 coming in and I hope you enjoy your 40c as much as I do. Don't forget to load your mags to loosen them up. I can't wait to hear your review so I can get mine.[/quote]

Thanks! Dang 30 day wait!!! LOL

I am going to get a lot of shooting in with my new 40C this weekend too. Can't wait to run it though the paces. I imagine that being my full time carry piece![/quote]

only 21 more days. At least you'll have your 40c to keep you busy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts