MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
friggin sweet pics I will probably dump one as my screen saver nice collection too. I want to get the revolver but it costs almost double. hows it shoot??

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
First off sick family! Second, Damn thats some nice photography.

Speaking of photography. Has anyone heard from Ysued? Last I talked with him was a few months ago.

Nice collection and shots!!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Really well thought out, I like what you have done and most of all your toys...

·
Registered
231 Posts
I love your collection!! Great Photography work ko41. Can I come play at your range.....?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
101Combat Vet said:
.... I want to get the revolver but it costs almost double. hows it shoot??

It shoots great, I need more practice. .38 specials and .38 special +P are easy enough to practice with, 158gr JHP .357 Magnums about bring tears to my eyes

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tigs40cal said:
Nice pics , how do you like those XS Sights ?

For me, they are very easy to pick up quickly. I have the standard dot front instead of the big dot.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ko41 said:
For me, they are very easy to pick up quickly. I have the standard dot front instead of the big dot.

Are those the plain rear, front NS setup? I like the way they look though I have never tried them. I have a similar setup on a Kahr of mine, with the vertical bar rear and really like it and was amazingly accurate with it. If you do not mind my asking, where did you get those and approximately how much? I am thinking about trying a set, or a setup just like your full size. You have the two variants that I like, any other thoughts between the two sights? I'd love a FO front and a rear like the XS, but do not think that exists. I'd be installing on a 40c.

GREAT photos by the way!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dblagent said:
[quote name='ko41']For me, they are very easy to pick up quickly. I have the standard dot front instead of the big dot.

Are those the plain rear, front NS setup? I like the way they look though I have never tried them. I have a similar setup on a Kahr of mine, with the vertical bar rear and really like it and was amazingly accurate with it. If you do not mind my asking, where did you get those and approximately how much? I am thinking about trying a set, or a setup just like your full size. You have the two variants that I like, any other thoughts between the two sights? I'd love a FO front and a rear like the XS, but do not think that exists. I'd be installing on a 40c.

GREAT photos by the way![/quote]

They are the plain rear, Tritium standard dot front, from XS Sight. Speed Shooters Specialties has them or you can order them directly from XS Sight Systems.

The sights on my M&P40 are the Hi-Viz front and Warren Tactical rear from the M&P Store.

As far as a preference between the two setups, I like the Hi-Viz/Warren for precision target/range work and the XS sights as my primary CCW.

Thanks all, for the compliments on the photos.

KO

·
Registered
36 Posts
You have a very nice looking family. It is great what a person can do with a camera know days and the know how, you can have a lot of fun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts