·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Nice, but blue?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
That is sweet!

Is that even adjustable for length of barrel? if so any thoughts of exporting one to a fairly nice guy in pennsylvania?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Dan. The length is not adjustable. This particular holster is the first he made for an M&P. But I'll try to ask him if he could make one with adjustable length though. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I am working on an open M&P with a comp so I need the lenght to be about 6cm longer than factory. And while I am wishing for things Red is my color :wink:

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Looks good to me!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dan.

He can do the adjustable length thing. But the available PVC colors from where I live are only blue, and dark orange (close to brown actually). PM me if you still want one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Your buddy needs to get on here and post how he makes this holster! It looks very nice, functional and professionally done!

He could get some business from competition shooters making these for the right price!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glockster35,

We have just recently started to manufacture these holsters. He takes care of the manufacturing, I take care of the testing and marketing.

Here are some sample pics:

Here is a holster made for Glocks. It can accommodate all 9mm and .40 caliber Glocks of all sizes, including that with a scope mount attached.

We also have the 1911 version

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There are two locking mechanisms in these holster. The first is a lever (located at the rear) which allows the pistol to be drawn or locked into place.

The second is a spring mechanism which allows the pistol to be drawn by an upward motion, and returned to the holster by putting the nose on the rest, then pushing the entire gun back into place.

There is NO tension mechanism which puts pressure on the pistol, as we believe that this might cause undue damage to polymer pistols. (This is just our own theory though. We cannot afford to test this theory
)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For ethical reasons, I cannot sell or transact any sort of business in this forum. Moreover, this post is under the "Gallery" section, which I believe should only limited to showing-off glamor shots of our pistols and equipment.

So for you guys who want holsters like these, please visit my site at www.markquitos.com .We'll take it from there.

As for now, I would like to show-off the latest addition to my collection. This baby has never been touched. But in due time, she will be headed to the gunsmith for a total makeover.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts