MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always been a big fan of the short grip long slide/barrel semi. Some like the short barrels for CCW, but I have never found the barrel length and issue CCW wise, only the grip length. I prefer a little longer. There are a few (and I mean few) options out there with a true compact grip and 4"+ barrels. I have yet to get my mits on a M&P compact yet but I would figure it to much to ask that the slide/barrel/etc on the full size won't 'plug and play' on the compact frame. Yet another dream dashed :wink: .

Here's my rough photochop

·
Registered
65 Posts
I read an article today that stated that M&P was aboutto release a new M&P Compact 45 with the 4" barrel and short grip like the recently introduced XD45Compact from Springfield. We'll just have to wait and see, but sounds great.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I'm currently exploring my custom options to have a fullsize grip shortened to a length that would be a little longer than the compact grip length.

modiecast said:
I read an article today that stated that M&P was aboutto release a new M&P Compact 45 with the 4" barrel and short grip like the recently introduced XD45Compact from Springfield. We'll just have to wait and see, but sounds great.
The compact .45 is not about to be released. When it is developed, I would love to see it have a 4" barrel but S&W is saying the barrel length will be 3.5".

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts