MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got an M&P9c in may of 2007. I have fired about 2500 rds thu her only 2 FTF while I was limp wristing and shooting fast trying to get a jam I was also using reloads. To say the least this is a great weapon. I am carrying in a DeSantis Cozy Partner, nice fit.

Well I just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself this is a cool forum I have been watching it for a few months but just sighned up the other day.

Anyway if anyone is concidering buying a M&P I can not reccomend them highly enough. I will be buying a full size .40 and a compact .45 if they come out.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Compact .45's are supposed to be announced at the SHOT show which I think is later this month. I will have one. Sure would be nice of they were available before the $50 rebate and two free mags deal ends. Oh well. Our pistol is really making a name for itself. It is spoken highly of on some of the high speed, low drag forums like 10-8 and M4Carbine.net. Welcome to the club Daniel.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Daniel: I have the Cozy Partner for all three pistols that I might carry, including one for my full size MP9. Do you have one for a compact? Obviously, the full size will work, but I was curious if you had one specifically for the compact. BTW-obviously I think the Cozy Partner is a great IWB holster.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Daniel said:
Well I got an M&P9c in may of 2007. I have fired about 2500 rds thu her only 2 FTF while I was limp wristing and shooting fast trying to get a jam I was also using reloads. To say the least this is a great weapon. I am carrying in a DeSantis Cozy Partner, nice fit.

Well I just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself this is a cool forum I have been watching it for a few months but just sighned up the other day.

Anyway if anyone is concidering buying a M&P I can not reccomend them highly enough. I will be buying a full size .40 and a compact .45 if they come out.

Hello!

Congratulations. I just went out and order the 9c today. I hope that I have the same success that you have.

How do you like the Cozy Partner?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sdrct said:
Daniel: I have the Cozy Partner for all three pistols that I might carry, including one for my full size MP9. Do you have one for a compact? Obviously, the full size will work, but I was curious if you had one specifically for the compact. BTW-obviously I think the Cozy Partner is a great IWB holster.

Yep the cozy partner is for the 9compact it feels great all day long. I ordered it from DeSantis it took about a week to arrive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts