MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After leaving FedEx dropping off my AR-15 on its way to its new owner I got a call from my FFL telling me one of my new guns came in. Woohoo! Made an already good day even better! Here she is next to my 9c. I still have never fired a handgun over 9mm as far as I can remember. I'll be sure to post these two with shots of my new 40c as soon as I get it.

I really need to buy a better camera.
But yeah, the 45 is f___ing awesome. I absolutely cannot wait to take it to the range to break it in, and start carrying it.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Real nice Brother

Who did the custom work on the compact???? It looks nice

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Nice Josh, maybe I should have become a "flyboy" with all that cash your spending. NOT...
Beautiful guns brother.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Morgan Walker said:
Nice Josh, maybe I should have become a "flyboy" with all that cash your spending. NOT...
Beautiful guns brother.

Hey man, per diem is a beautiful thing! Nothing like a two week trip sitting in Ramstein, GE making an additional $132 a day.. Helps pay the [gun] bills.

101Combat Vet said:
Who did the custom work on the compact???? It looks nice

Dan Burwell. He'll be working on the 45 here shortly. His prices have gone up, but are still well worth it. The first thing that has got to go is the trigger. Wow, is it hard to pull. And then some custom slide work, but not a teflon coat like the 9c or a full blast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts