MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off let me say that this has been the best Thanksgiving of my life hands down.

The thought and efforts from all of you that helped make this dream a reality, I cant thank you all enough. Here I am getting ready to tear up again....lol I dont remember the last time tears fell from my eyes like this. A good cry I might add.

Morgan W., Dan B., Josh G., Ron T., John M., Jim B., Jason F., Jason L., Logan W., Helmie A........I am in your debts for life and there after. I have had and lost many friends in my time, but finding new family is the best thing a man could ask for!!!! You are all genuine folks and again I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I appoligize if I am all emotional right now......The Knob Creek is not helping matters

I dont know how I will ever repay you my brothers, I only hope one day soon we can all sit down and sip some whiskey and have a blast talking and shooting amoungst one another. You are all my family forever wether you like it or not

Ok, now that I got the hard part out there, I took some pics....The snow doesnt help but I just thought it looked nice. And Dan I was super safe not to screw any of your phenominal work up. Dan you are going to go far in life as a business man and as a person. You take endless pride in your work and it always shows.

Morgan my buddy, thanks again for your devotion as a friend and the newest part of the Martin Family!!!!

The pics are terrible, but my camera is not the greatest anymore. Ok, I must go back and play with my new MP40 DB Custom and butt loads of accessories from my friends Thank you again guys, you guys are awesome!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
That is sweet...

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
They say no good deed goes unnoticed, your's my friend didn't.

I am glad you approve of the work. 8)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I more than approve Dan!!! As if the MP40 and extras were not enough. As soon as I saw the patch and shirt I damn near shizz my pants
This one will be staying in the family for generations brother!!! Thank you Dan 8)

Dan Burwell said:
They say no good deed goes unnoticed, your's my friend didn't.

I am glad you approve of the work. 8)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Couldnt have taken the pictures without my family hooking this one!!! The KC hurt me a little yesterday but was the best damn day ever
Was a little slow at work today, but Shevy drank a little too much Jager so we both sucked butt today....haha

4864 said:
Knob Creek & a S&W M&P!!! I like you a lot!!!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brothers, I dont know how many times I have taken the MP40 and accessories out and displayed them for myself today. Sunday my neighbor and I will be heading out to burn some much needed gun powder. Went and picked up 200 rnds. WWB's for this special occasion. Expect a range report soon.

:twisted:

Thanks again to you all!!!!!

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Hopefully everything can be used, and you have more turkey days like this last one.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I just want to see the pic of his expression when he first opened the package... :wink:

·
Registered
708 Posts
wheres the pic of your brains blasted out on the snow?

shouldnt people be encouraging safe shooting not drunk shooting haha

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey now, The KC was there just as a prop, Ok yes I was a little hurt on the KC but kids my MP40 has not been fired yet. Tomorrow shall be the day. :wink:

darklyte24 said:
wheres the pic of your brains blasted out on the snow?

shouldnt people be encouraging safe shooting not drunk shooting haha

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jester my friend, everything will be used
How coulds anyone have a set up like this one and not get out there and put it to good use?
As far as having another Bird Day like this one......I highly doubt I will ever have a day like this. This was a once in a lifetime gift, its going down in the history books brother!!!!

Morgan, my wife did take the pics of my ugly mug opening up the box , and crying.
I have to work on getting some courage to send them over

Jester said:
Hopefully everything can be used, and you have more turkey days like this last one.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I will pass them around, trust me... :wink:

·
Registered
910 Posts
She sure is pretty, but knowing who was doing the work it comes as no surprise!

Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoy her, and have many fun times with her! You deserve every bit of it. :wink:

My Thanksgiving was awesome too! I had the pleasure of staying in a my wife's brother's house with 16 people total - 13 were inlaws - 8 were children under the age of 11... for 3 days straight.

Somehow, I survived.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am already enjoying her, if I can get my neighbor out of bed tomorrow to show me were they shoot around here I will put her to good use
Thanks for helping out Josh, your a good friend and most of all a true brother!!!

Sorry to hear about your Turkey Day brother, but the good thing is we are Americans and we are still here to enjoy our families!!!!!

So did you ever decide on a 1911, or are you still standing on the fence like brother Morgan?

josh said:
She sure is pretty, but knowing who was doing the work it comes as no surprise!

Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoy her, and have many fun times with her! You deserve every bit of it. :wink:

My Thanksgiving was awesome too! I had the pleasure of staying in a my wife's brother's house with 16 people total - 13 were inlaws - 8 were children under the age of 11... for 3 days straight.

Somehow, I survived.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts