MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this a another forum, but I thought some here might like knives too, so I thought I'd share it here also. I should have taken photos with the M&P but did not think of that at the time. When I do I'll stick some in the gallery.

A while back I was looking for information on a company named Javelina Knives, and was only able to find a little online. I found a couple of positive posts on other forums but not much else but I decided to order one for myself. It took just a few days over a month to get it made and sent to me and I received it today. I thought I would share a couple of photos with you guys, I have a super cheap camera from HP so bear with the photos. I am very happy with it and the service from Mike, the owner/maker also. Thought I would share!

This is the Coyote model listed on the website, http://www.javelinaknives.com/index.php

I ordered mine in D2 Steel with Micarta in blue/black and a bead blast finish. Now that I have this I am making plans to order another, this time with wood and some other options. All I need is money.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
That is simply beautiful, very nice knife. A lot of workmanship went into building that i see, very nice find, congrats on a awesome knife.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The best part is the price, I paid $65 shipped to my door. I ordered it and after about a month he emailed me a photo and stated it was 95% complete. I then paid him and had it in hand three days later. No payment required until he gets it about done.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Very nice. I like the pricing as well and I will check out their site. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
That for $65.00 your kidding me...

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
I was looking at their website, they have some really good looking knives on there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts