Sweet pics now you need toys for that ar :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Sweet...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Very nice. Now, check that the gas block and the front and rear sights have loctite on them. If not, use red for the GB and blue on the sights.

C4

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
C4iGrant said:
Very nice. Now, check that the gas block and the front and rear sights have loctite on them. If not, use red for the GB and blue on the sights.

Did you do this to mine?

Very nice, enjoy

·
Registered
648 Posts
tigs40cal said:
C4iGrant said:

Did you do this to mine?

Very nice, enjoy

You have a 15A and not a 15T so there is not need to check the screws on the gas block. We did however loctite the screw for the rear BUIS.

On the M&P AR's we sell, we double check all screws for loctite and add it if it is needed. So far, every M&P we have had come into the shop has needed loctite (FYI).

G

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
C4iGrant said:
tigs40cal said:
C4iGrant said:

Did you do this to mine?

Very nice, enjoy

You have a 15A and not a 15T so there is not need to check the screws on the gas block. We did however loctite the screw for the rear BUIS.

On the M&P AR's we sell, we double check all screws for loctite and add it if it is needed. So far, every M&P we have had come into the shop has needed loctite (FYI).

I like this guy :wink: Thanks Grant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts