MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new M&P on trade for a new XD 40 service pistol on sunday the 5th. The dealer wanted 539$ for it, didn't seem to bad, and I loved how the pistol felt.

Took it home and put 600 rounds through it that day, and the first and last shot were a bullseye. It's alittle bit more picky about where my finger is positioned on the trigger, it has to be the tip, than my XD, but it holds tighter groups.

Am I the only one to notice how easy it is the clean this pistol. I've had my share of stainless before, but this tops them all!

I love my investment.

I found out that blade tec is making holsters for them, and I'm going to call Fist for an IWB here soon.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have found that my Blade tech for my Glock 20 does fit the MP pretty well. I ordered an MP holster from Blade Tech about 2 weeks ago. M&P is a much nicer pistol than the competition (Glock). The only reason I have a Glock is for the 10mm calibre. So few are manufacturing in this cartridge.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a fist IWB for my XD 40 that fits well. I ordered a blade tech yesterday.

Now I need a mag pouch.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a Blade Tech double mag pouch for the Glock and the MP mags are loose. Oh well thought I would give it a try..

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aegis said:
I have a Blade Tech double mag pouch for the Glock and the MP mags are loose. Oh well thought I would give it a try..

I'll prolly get one from blade tech, but I gotta come up with 60$ first. I have a velcro pouch that works ok so its not at the top of my list.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Whadayaguys recommend for a shoulder rig for our new toy?

EDIT** I swear it feels like a Monday still. I just saw the other area pertaining to holsters so I'll repost over there.

:oops:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
akr,

actually the 9 is made on the 40 frame. As far as I know they developed the gun around the 40 platform.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts