MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Someone might think, who doesn't know your profession; you have a very good eye. I have followed your work for about a year now and I am proud to say every time I see a photo with your name on it, "that I have spoken with that guy, he's cool." :wink:

Again, very nice work...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys!!

You humble me!!

I do this because I love Photography and I love shooting!!

So I combine my 2 loves into one and I want to do the best work I can do.

I will soon post a very nice catalog cover I did, but I can't do that until the catalog comes out.

I'll post it here on the Gallery section.

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate your support and friendship.

Y

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
ysued said:
Thanks guys!!

You humble me!!

I do this because I love Photography and I love shooting!!

So I combine my 2 loves into one and I want to do the best work I can do.

I will soon post a very nice catalog cover I did, but I can't do that until the catalog comes out.

I'll post it here on the Gallery section.

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate your support and friendship.

I hope your getting payed what your worth brother! If you wherent so far I would have you shoot my girls/guns of course....lol

Y

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
finalfusion said:
I hope your getting payed what your worth brother! If you wherent so far I would have you shoot my girls/guns of course....lol

Y

Thanks, about distance...... You never know what the future has in store for us...You never know, I might be just be a few Miles from you in the future :wink: :wink: :wink: You never know!!!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
ysued said:
[quote name='finalfusion']

Y

Thanks, about distance...... You never know what the future has in store for us...You never know, I might be just be a few Miles from you in the future :wink: :wink: :wink: You never know!!![/quote]

Well deffinately keep me posted!!!!!!! Your site is cool man.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
finalfusion said:
Well deffinately keep me posted!!!!!!! Your site is cool man.

I will, there's a lot happening right now, but we don't know yet, PM me and I will take this into PM.

Thanks

Y

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
robotizing said:
That is a kick butt picture... I'm guessing you are a LEO, SWAT... With a good camera and a good eye!

Thanks!!

But I'm just a Photographer!! I jut take pretty Pictures for a Living:D

You guys have to see the cover, Back Cover and most of the Photos of the Brownells 1911 catalog, I'll pot an Image ASAP!!

Y

·
Registered
54 Posts
ysued said:
[quote name='robotizing']That is a kick butt picture... I'm guessing you are a LEO, SWAT... With a good camera and a good eye!

Thanks!!

You guys have to see the cover, Back Cover and most of the Photos of the Brownells 1911 catalog, I'll pot an Image ASAP!!

Y[/quote]

And how did you get all the equipment :?:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
robotizing said:
[quote name='ysued'][quote name='robotizing']That is a kick butt picture... I'm guessing you are a LEO, SWAT... With a good camera and a good eye!

Thanks!!

Y[/quote]

And how did you get all the equipment :?:[/quote]

I have collected the Props over the years.

I have tons of props that I use for my work.

Some manufacturers have also supplied me with props that I use often on my shoots.

Y

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.