MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
M&P Springfield S&W
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined about ten days ago & haven't posted much YET!!
Just to introduce myself I'm Gary & am 55 years old..
We have a Shield 2.0 9mm, Shield 2.0 380 EZ & a Bodyguard 380 + my Go too Heckler & Koch 40 S&Ws
Have been thinking about ordering some goodies for the Bodyguard from Galloway Precision + some type of grip for the little .380.. It currently rides in a Safariland Pocket Holster..
My 2.0 Shield 9mm sees a lot of carry because it's small & light weight compared to the HKs..
Got two Holsters for the Shield 2.0 9mm = iTac + a Custom Kydex by a local builder..
Youngest Son 29 BTW is a South Paw & have a holster coming for the 380EZ for him.
Found a LH Fobus for the Bodyguard for him..

"Might Show You His Smith & Wesson"
HEADKNOCKER

·
Registered
M&P Springfield S&W
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put the Bodyguard 380 up in the Classifieds @ INGO for $350 Takes All..
Something makes me want to "Upgrade" this pistol into the ultimate pocket carry gun
Grip, Night Sight, Trigger, Hammer, & Springs + More Magazines +1 Finger extension
Hogue, Ameriglo, Galloway & S&W will get more money from me
Air gun Luggage and bags Trigger Bag Gun barrel
Luggage and bags Bag Rectangle Gun accessory Personal protective equipment
Bag Luggage and bags Technology Electronic device Font
Font Material property Fashion accessory Rectangle Metal

Just LOVE the size & weight of this Micro Compact 380 & how it just disappears in you're pocket

·
Registered
M&P Springfield S&W
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm NOT Complaining as I have a Pair of Hk USP Compact 40s & might have $500 worth of magazines for the Twins.. Not to mention the "Holster Box" that's overflowing.. Leather & Kydex..
Wood Tableware Cutlery Tool Rectangle

Not to even mention Ammo in 22lr, 380acp, 9mm Para, 40 S&W & 45acp
I need a 357 SIG Barrel for those H&Ks too.. BUT $350 OUCH!!

·
Registered
M&P Springfield S&W
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bought a Shield Plus Performance Center & then an Optics Ready Shield Plus, & then came across a M1.0 PC 40 with night sights
Put the 40 into the M2.0 frame & the M2.0 9mm slide on the M1.0 frame
Purple Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Input device

Put Factory Shield Plus Flat Faced Triggers in both the early Shields 👇
Green Purple Air gun Trigger Gun barrel
Photograph Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
M&P Springfield S&W
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sold those 10 magazines not knowing I would buy another USPc40
Get two with the next one I have coming & that will do me just fine, unless I come across some CHEAP!
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Ammunition Gun accessory

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've bought most of mine off the HKPro forum market place. You can get some pretty good deals if you are quick enough. I actually have some 40c mags laying around somewhere though I haven't found a USP40c for the right price yet.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
M&P Springfield S&W
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The USP & The USP Compacts recoil mechanisms are totally different
The USP was designed around the 40 S&W Caliber & have a spring-loaded locking block as part of the recoil rod assembly
The USP Compact uses a nylon buffer to absorb the extra impact at the end of travel of the recoil rod assembly instead of the loaded locking block
These guns are made very strong & later after 1st production they offered the Mk23, the USP is the Mk22 = 1st numbers in their serial #
All USPc40s start with Mk26-

If you want to sell those USPc40 magazines give me a Personal Message @Aiden528
I live in a free state so 10 or 12-round magazines are just fine, LMK
I have three Hk P2000sk 40 magazines in my stash + holsters JFYI

·
Registered
18 Posts
The USP & The USP Compacts recoil mechanisms are totally different
The USP was designed around the 40 S&W Caliber & have a spring-loaded locking block as part of the recoil rod assembly
The USP Compact uses a nylon buffer to absorb the extra impact at the end of travel of the recoil rod assembly instead of the loaded locking block
These guns are made very strong & later after 1st production they offered the Mk23, the USP is the Mk22 = 1st numbers in their serial #
All USPc40s start with Mk26-

If you want to sell those USPc40 magazines give me a Personal Message @Aiden528
I live in a free state so 10 or 12-round magazines are just fine, LMK
I have three Hk P2000sk 40 magazines in my stash + holsters JFYI
I'll have to see if I can find them and let you know. I love my USP40 & VP40 so I should add a compact to the collection eventually. If you weren't aware you can also run the 13rd P30/VP40 mags in the USP40c, you just need a XGrip adapter. I run the VP9 mags in my USP9c and P2000 more than the standards mags .

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've owned 11 HKs over the years, including a 9mm USPc, a 45 USPc, and a couple of Hk P2000s. The 9mm P2000 uses the same recoil assembly as the USPc 9mm.

They are great guns!
Yes they are and they can also become a bit of an addiction. My current collection includes P30 v1, P30sk v1, P2000 v2, VP9, VP40, USP9c v7, USP40 v7, USP9 Expert v7 Match, HK45c v7, HK45 v7. Still plan on adding a couple more as funds allow.

·
Registered
M&P Springfield S&W
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I "HAVE HAD" Hk P7M8, USP45Tactical, USPc357, & two USPc40s & a P2000sk40, all ended up being sold & a profit at the time... All V1 except P2000sk & it was V3 but DA/SA with decock in the rear of the slide... P7M8 was one of the best buys of all time, I made a grand when I sold it, bought it cheap at a pawn shop w/ box & two magazines, it started the Hk addiction for me in 1997-98
It has a unique squeeze cocking action
They are very addicting & high-Quality firearms
I am a member at both HkPro & HkProShop BTW
All the guys banned from HkPro started their own forum & it's called HkProShop, google it & join.... 👍 😁

1 - 15 of 15 Posts