MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is all I have right now. The M&P40 is inbound from Bud's. Can't wait to get it!!

Customized Springfield GI 1911

Glock 22 (duty)

Kel-Tec P3AT (BUG)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Looks great...

·
Registered
910 Posts
How do you like the Kel-Tec as a BUG? Has it been fairly reliable? I've been looking for a tiny BUG myself and am looking at either the P3AT, or some kind of little S&W revolver with a Crimson Trace lasergrip.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
josh said:
How do you like the Kel-Tec as a BUG? Has it been fairly reliable? I've been looking for a tiny BUG myself and am looking at either the P3AT, or some kind of little S&W revolver with a Crimson Trace lasergrip.

I have about 100 or so rounds through the P3AT so far. Out of the 100 I had about 2 light primer strikes. The guys on KTOG think that I might have been short stroking the trigger and not letting it reset all the way before pulling it again. Other than that it has been flawless. I don't think I will need to F&B the gun. I'll shoot more through up and will update.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice picture. I have a Kel-Tec P3AT .380. I like it! have put close to 300 rounds threw it. Works great, constant companion. Always in my pocket. Wire frame shown in picture always keeps it standing upright in pants pocket which helps prevent printing even in snug fitting pants, and draws easily.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! Lots of time and money went into the Springfield. The project took almost 2 years to complete. It went to various smiths for work. The gun was completely gutted. Nothing is original except for the frame and slide. All new guts.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
who's front and back strap treatment is that? hard to tell from the pics but looks like it could be Ned's conemyds or some golf balling, either way looks like a very nice build, congratulations.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dan Burwell said:
who's front and back strap treatment is that? hard to tell from the pics but looks like it could be Ned's conemyds or some golf balling, either way looks like a very nice build, congratulations.

It's snakeskin by Marc Morganti of Gemini Customs. The MSH was already done by Ed Brown (Kobra skin).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts