MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here u go, boys. This is my Limited/Lim-10 ipsc pistol.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Looks like you're a lefty...and very patient. How long did that take?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
choochboost said:
Looks like you're a lefty...and very patient. How long did that take?

Good catch; The only reason I have the thumb indexing on the left side is for the occasional weak hand standards.

Who keeps track of time when youre unemployed??

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thanks, and youre a damn fine moderator, and shooter yourself.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
WOW that is the same how I did mine too... I would post pics but that will happen very soon I didnt get that far yet looks real good. I cannot wait until I get that far...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Very nice...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, a little update; the stippling under the trigger guard got taken out; Ive developed a tumor sized callous on my strong hand middle finger. I undercut it and made two grooves for indexing.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
how bout some updated pictures?

olyeller said:
Well, a little update; the stippling under the trigger guard got taken out; Ive developed a tumor sized callous on my strong hand middle finger. I undercut it and made two grooves for indexing.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heres some quick pics of the trigger underside. The guns still dirty from a practice session the other day.

Realize that this pistol, to me is a tool, I shoot action pistol. When I want to look at a pistol of beauty, Ill pull a 1911 out the safe.

Aesthetics is a distant second to practicality. That said, there no reason to have to choose form over function, in anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts