MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Oh man, a week too late, mine came today in the mail and I paid $34.00
Oh well, good price for the rest of you.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Nice find but they make up for the discount in the shipping. Sort of like Cheaper than Dirt's 'Priced Like Gold' shipping and handling.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I knew the shipping would be an issue but thought that if I ordered more than one mag it would still be a good deal. So I plugged in one magazine for reference and the shipping was $11.36 making the deal not so good. Well, I thought, lets order 4, then the shipping isn't such a big deal. Hmmm, When I hit the "Add to Cart" button a message came up saying "We only have two of this item ready to ship, check this box to be notified when more are available." I should have known. Back to the M&P Store I go.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Wilsoncreek said:
I knew the shipping would be an issue but thought that if I ordered more than one mag it would still be a good deal.
I tried that with CTD and added a $18 DVD to my single magazine in the cart and shipping when from $10 to $18! It's where they make their money. I bit the bullet and bought the magazine only because I wanted another 9C mag without the finger extension.

·
Registered
176 Posts
A group of us in Minnesota ordered 10 M&P mags from Natchez about a month ago. I think the 40S&W 15 rounders were 29.8X a piece then. (Midway had the same thing at dealer price of $28.XX a piece, but in light of the rest of our order, that extra saved buck per M&P mag wasn't worth it.) We also ordered 10 of their 13.99 Glock 19 mags. Dividing the shipping charge across all the mags made this a fabulous deal for all of us. Shipping per mag was under a buck. Everything was in stock at that time. Get your buddies or some guys from your range together and do the same thing. Dividing the shipping charges is the only way to go.

By the way, I called to place my order instead of placing it online. Learned by doing that that Natchez has items in stock that aren't listed in their online or paper catalogs. For example, they had a 10 round 40S&W with finger rest in stock. The sales rep couldn't explain to me why this particular product isn't listed in any of their catalogs.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks for the heads up I was just going to order some........ 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts