MP-Pistol Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sooooo…..you tried the holster in the store..it worked but when you got home it didn’t? instead of trying to figure out what changed between the store and home? you come on and say my statement is completely false? Lol every one of my holsters fit EVERY caliber s&w 2.0 I have with corresponding or shorter barrel length…..you went to a store and said you tried the “holster you speak of” the holsters I spoke of are all custom order holsters..not sold in a store….

second quoter : I’m an a$$hole? I simply stated my and a couple friends experiences with Kydex …..and said upfront I had no leather holsters…i understand about caliber variances…I have various calibers/ barrel lengths in every service/duty grade manufacturer with Holsters from allthe custom manufacturers so when I get a new pistol I try it in the holsters I have for the hell of it to see if any work….I don’t buy plastic holsters from Cabelas /bass pro etc so I don’t have any experience with those either….

.while Glock 9/40/357 (aside from 42/43/43x/48) are one fit and 10/45 are another …..in regards to the S&W pistols i only had 2.0 9 mm pistols/holsters then purchased a .
2.0 45 and it fit in the 9mm holsters perfectly EXACTLY like the 9mm no retention screw adjustment then I bought both of the 2.0 10mm’s and they also fit…..

maybe I should when I get back home make a little video showing all these pistols clicking in to some of the holsters since I’m “wrong” lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased one from Nova Concealment at the gun show. It is cut for optics, but they don't have the mag holder yet, because they are working on the mold. I also called S&W and the frame is the same as their 45, not the shield 45, that is smaller.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sooooo…..you tried the holster in the store..it worked but when you got home it didn’t? instead of trying to figure out what changed between the store and home? you come on and say my statement is completely false? Lol every one of my holsters fit EVERY caliber s&w 2.0 I have with corresponding or shorter barrel length…..you went to a store and said you tried the “holster you speak of” the holsters I spoke of are all custom order holsters..not sold in a store….

second quoter : I’m an a$$hole? I simply stated my and a couple friends experiences with Kydex …..and said upfront I had no leather holsters…i understand about caliber variances…I have various calibers/ barrel lengths in every service/duty grade manufacturer with Holsters from allthe custom manufacturers so when I get a new pistol I try it in the holsters I have for the hell of it to see if any work….I don’t buy plastic holsters from Cabelas /bass pro etc so I don’t have any experience with those either….

.while Glock 9/40/357 (aside from 42/43/43x/48) are one fit and 10/45 are another …..in regards to the S&W pistols i only had 2.0 9 mm pistols/holsters then purchased a .
2.0 45 and it fit in the 9mm holsters perfectly EXACTLY like the 9mm no retention screw adjustment then I bought both of the 2.0 10mm’s and they also fit…..

maybe I should when I get back home make a little video showing all these pistols clicking in to some of the holsters since I’m “wrong” lol
Yeah I wanna see a video. 😄 🤣. But the Mp 2.0 ffit the 10mm with no adjustment and didn't sick out?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased an owb holster from JB Custom (https://holstermods.com/all-products-1/ols/products/new-mp-10mm-pistol-pre-order) for the 4 inch 10mm with thumb safety and tac light. Fights perfectly. I prefer leather, generally because it sits a little closer to my belt, but I tried a leather holster for the M&P 2.0 9/40/45 and it was way to small for the 10mm. Disclaimer - it was an Amazon product so I really didn’t expect it to work based on general claims about how it fits everything.

I searched practically the entire internet looking specifically for a 10mm holster and JB was all I found to this point. Once Muddy River Tactical offers one specifically for 10mm I’ll give them my business over and over again.

I imagine it varies pending the manufacturer but I really can’t complain about the JB custom holster. This is my only M&P so I can’t offer comparisons to other models and sizes.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts