MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I have been wanting one since I felt it at shot show......but I have heard that S&W will be redoing the trigger and some internal parts on the M&P 45 is this correct? I dont want to buy one of the early ones if this is true.....is there a serial # range to stay away from? also I have a guy who is selling them with manual safety and night sights for $589 is this a good deal? if not who do you guys recommend? thanks!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Price sounds good. I paid $535 w/o safety or night sights. Havn't heard anything about any changes.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hadn't heard about any changes........the trigger and such really isn't that bad anyways. Any tweaking can be done by yourself of Dan B....took me 20 minutes to smooth mine out following Dan's directions taken from this site. I paid $499 for mine w/out safety or NS.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have had my M&P 45 for about a month and as yet had a chance to take it to the range. :roll:

Between bad weather, company, sinus infection, then this weekend had a tooth absess and had to have it pulled today. So much for going to the range tomorrow, maybe by Thursday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts