MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I too am in VA and I am thinking of buying night sights for my 9c and I need someone in VA to do the install. I am not very technically/mechanically inclined.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Sporwick said:
I too am in VA and I am thinking of buying night sights for my 9c and I need someone in VA to do the install. I am not very technically/mechanically inclined.

Talk to GotM4, he'll get those installed for you.

·
Registered
71 Posts
m4arc said:
[quote name='Sporwick']I too am in VA and I am thinking of buying night sights for my 9c and I need someone in VA to do the install. I am not very technically/mechanically inclined.

Talk to GotM4, he'll get those installed for you.[/quote]

I need some help locating some as well. I do not need anything fancy beyond the tritiums but I am open to suggestions. Not trying to break the piggy bank on sights.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Sporwick - GotM4 works at a shop in NOVA and can help you find sights and install them. You can PM him through this site.

Jboddriver - I would take it to Bob's in Norfolk (on Granby Street) if you don't mind waiting a few days. There's a pretty good shop in Yorktown but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
m4arc said:
Sporwick - GotM4 works at a shop in NOVA and can help you find sights and install them. You can PM him through this site.

Jboddriver - I would take it to Bob's in Norfolk (on Granby Street) if you don't mind waiting a few days. There's a pretty good shop in Yorktown but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it.

Thanks. I PMed him.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
i tried to go to bobs gun shop and they pretty much turned me down. the gunsmith was extremely busy. i was trying to get my hi standard sentinel totally redone. i ended up taking my gun to A&P arms. they are located on lischelle road in Va Beach (behind Lynnhaven Mall) BTW they have a better range than Bobs, are way cheaper, and they will negoitiate on prices (Bobs wont). Its a shame though cause bobs is 5 min from my house.

·
Registered
210 Posts
A&P is nice....I've been there a few times...nice people. I'm in Tidewater area all the time for work... I always go to Superior P&G on Va Beach Blvd whenever I'm in town........cheaper to shoot there than in my own hometown(Charlotte).

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
wahoo another place that i believe just opened is called shooters. its over near the military and va beach intersection. havent been there yet jsut heard it was nice. what part of charlotte you from? i spent many, many summers in a small town outside of charlotte called indian trail (brief rd) i love charlotte best airport in the country.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Up near Military Circle Mall? I'll have to look for it next time I'm up there. Live near Concord Mills...lovin it! Used to live in Greenbrier(Chesapeake) a few years back

1 - 14 of 14 Posts