MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I am attending POST in january and have bought a M&P9 full size for my carry firearm. Well the class requires a holster with the following features and also a dual Magazine pouch. I have looked around without much luck, the only dual pouch ive found is the Fobus. Anyway here are the specs i need:

2. Duty holster (safety style) - should have the following features:

a. Covered trigger guard.

b. Strong thumb-break design.

c. Jacket slot styling.

d. Snatch-proof safety features

3. Two-pouch speed loader case for revolver shooters (sponsored students qualifying with

auto-loaders will need a two pouch magazine holder).

If any of you guy scould point me in the right direction id really appreciate it! Thanks again!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm going to be getting my security firearms certification in January as well. I'm buying the Uncle Mike's Pro-3 duty holster Size 28. I think there's a post somewhere on this forum saying the Size 28 fits the M&P perfect even though it's made for the Sigma. For mag holders I bought an Uncle Mike's double magazine holder for cheap $$$ that a friend had laying around his house collecting dust. I've seen a few Safariland holsters that would work too but they cost more.

Edit: Check police supply websites or eBay for mag holders. I can reccommend galls dot com.

·
Registered
445 Posts
try Safariland 6360- for duty holster, or a 6377(MP store) both of these offer a retention while the 6377 doesn't have a hood it still has the ALS system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts