MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I will be using 2 seperate kins of pistol ammo I haveto rethink my storage I am seeking advice on storage of ammo... I have seen ammo boxes 2.00-5.00 and some store 50 to 100 does anyone use these what are the pros/cons please let me know thanx-Jason

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me too

I used to do that but now with 9mm Luger the wwb isnt packed the same way as the .40 I do not like the thought of 100 loose rounds....

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
choochboost said:
[quote name='choochboost']I just store my ammo in a cabinet. I can see at a glance when I need to purchase more. I save my ammo cans for transport when I have a big shoot.
Here's a pic I just took. Looks like I'm running a little low.

[/quote]

I can see you are running low I would hate to see you fully stocked

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dear coochboost,

Where do you find the Winchester Ranger personal pretection ammo. I haven't seen that around any of my gun shops. I carry the Win. SXT HPs.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have kids running around all over my house so I store the ammo in ammo cans out in the garage and the guns are in a safe in the basement. I buy the ammo cans cheap at gun shows.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
bluethunder said:
Dear coochboost,

Where do you find the Winchester Ranger personal pretection ammo. I haven't seen that around any of my gun shops. I carry the Win. SXT HPs.
www.mahsupplies.net, or email Jerry Kirkpatrick at jwkpatrick at yahoo.com. Tactical Defense Solutions is currently offering 10% off orders of $100 or more on anything they have in stock. That deal ends on the June 17th. Here is their website: http://www.tds-us.com/

Do you know what you want? You will want the current production (T-Series) which is identified by the product code at the bottom right corner at the end of the box as shown here:

In this case it is the .40 180gr loads.

When making inquiries, tell them how much you want, give them your zip code and ask for a quote.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
501 Posts
No kids here so ammo cans. Many, many ammo cans. One can never have too many ammo cans reguardless of what one's wife may say.

"WHY do you keep buying and keeping all those stupid empty ammo cans????????"

Empty? 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts