MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Very nice, its about time but its worth the wait.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
update your bragging arsenal too brother :wink: thank you no more restless nights tonight.. Looks real sweet gotta find a free float rail next buddy :twisted:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I"ve wanted one of these since the 60's. I know there is so much more I can do to it but I'm going to stick to the plan. This weapon will ride behind the seat of the truck and shoot side matches at IDPA shoots. :wink: Well thats the plan

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Very nice brother. I have only owned 2 AR's in my life and that is just not enough. Very nice choice in rifles buddy :wink: She is a keeper!! :wink: :twisted:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
finalfusion said:
Very nice brother. I have only owned 2 AR's in my life and that is just not enough. Very nice choice in rifles buddy :wink: She is a keeper!! :wink: :twisted:
Thanks bro I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I can only imagine. She will wake you up in the middle of the night to play with you. Trust me I had my nights, many of them
Congrats brother, I am sure she will make you a happy man!!
8)

tigs40cal said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Very nice brother. I have only owned 2 AR's in my life and that is just not enough. Very nice choice in rifles buddy :wink: She is a keeper!! :wink: :twisted:
[/quote]

·
Registered
249 Posts
tigs40cal said:
Well here it is, I'll try a get some better pics soon

Nice slippers! The ultimate in tactical home footware!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Hows the accessories coming buddy?

tigs40cal said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Very nice brother. I have only owned 2 AR's in my life and that is just not enough. Very nice choice in rifles buddy :wink: She is a keeper!! :wink: :twisted:
[/quote]

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man i'm still in this backbrace. I've only got to put 40 flawless rounds through it. I did get the iron sights and the Ecotech working. :wink:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Sorry to hear that brother. I know there is nothing like burning that 5.56 up, but sometimes just playing with them can be fun too :wink:
You will be back in no time my friend 8)

tigs40cal said:
Man i'm still in this backbrace. I've only got to put 40 flawless rounds through it. I did get the iron sights and the Ecotech working. :wink:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
featherbndr said:
Tigs,

How do you like the EOTech? I am leaning toward it because I can't afford an ACOG.

I love mine ,after setting iron sights I just zeroed the dot to the front post while looking through the small peep sight and then was able bust a milk jug of water at 100 yards. My back started hurting a little so I quit. Might need to fine tune a bit when I start shooting targets, but for CQC both eyes open use its great

·
Registered
512 Posts
Man, that thing is nice looking.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks jb, I just sit and stare at it sometimes. I've wanted one for a long time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts