MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After selling off my collection to move up here to Washington, my new Springer Loaded brings a smile back to my face!!! Nice start to a new collection IMHO

Sorry my brothers and sisters just feel like a kid again so I had to post her first pictures up

My only gripe is the idiot mark from the previous owner below and above the slide stop, but I he told me before I bought the gun so it doesnt hurt much

·
Registered
123 Posts
Really, thats a beautiful gun.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
doesnt it suck to have responsibilities.. I cannot wait to get my collection back up nice piece

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Very nice Kris, I am jealous...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

I'd tap it.

And then i'd whisper sweet nothings in it's ear.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice. So the wood grips are on there now, right? If you ever plan on carrying it, I'd leave the Punisher grips at home. While I think they are neat and all... they aren't something I'd want to have to see across a court room in some overzealous assbag District Attorney's hands while he was telling the jury that I didn't just shoot some assailant in self defense, but clearly I was one of those gun-happy vigilante types as evidenced by the Punisher skulls on my gun.

See what I mean? :?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice point brother! But honestly the full size 1911 is just a little to heavy for carry. Maybe a micro etc, but not the full size. I will wait until I get another M&P for that :wink:

The Punisher grips are staying my friend, although it does look sexy as hell with the double diamonds :twisted:

Broadside said:
Nice. So the wood grips are on there now, right? If you ever plan on carrying it, I'd leave the Punisher grips at home. While I think they are neat and all... they aren't something I'd want to have to see across a court room in some overzealous assbag District Attorney's hands while he was telling the jury that I didn't just shoot some assailant in self defense, but clearly I was one of those gun-happy vigilante types as evidenced by the Punisher skulls on my gun.

See what I mean? :?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its all part of life brother, but it does hurt. But moving my family to Washington was more important than my guns, I am slowly working my way back up!

101Combat Vet said:
doesnt it suck to have responsibilities.. I cannot wait to get my collection back up nice piece

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
finalfusion said:
Its all part of life brother, but it does hurt. But moving my family to Washington was more important than my guns, I am slowly working my way back up!

[quote name='101Combat Vet']doesnt it suck to have responsibilities.. I cannot wait to get my collection back up nice piece
[/quote]

Baby steps... baby steps

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:wink:

Grimwulff said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Its all part of life brother, but it does hurt. But moving my family to Washington was more important than my guns, I am slowly working my way back up!

[quote name='101Combat Vet']doesnt it suck to have responsibilities.. I cannot wait to get my collection back up nice piece
[/quote]

Baby steps... baby steps[/quote]

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
finalfusion said:

[/quote]

food and family before (massive amounts) firearms

Happy your happy with the move brother we will talk each other through next purchases

1 - 14 of 14 Posts