MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have NO willpower. None whatsoever.

I put a full size M&P .40 S&W on layaway at my favorite gun shop last weekend. They were having a sale; you may recall my frantic posting on whether I should go for it.

I told myself I would wait a while before picking it up. After all, I just bought a Mosin Nagant M44 rifle a couple of weeks ago, and had hardly shot it much.

Nope, didn't work. Can't wait to take my M&P to the range later today.

S&W M&P .40 S&W: That's an awful lot of ampersands for one gun.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Took it to the range, put a little over 100 rounds through it. Sweet!

But damn, I wish someone made a magazine loader for it. I know there's one made by HKS that sorta kinda works, but I am a big fan of the simple, no-moving-parts loaders you get with a Glock or CZ or Springfield Armory XD. S&W apparently doesn't think one is necessary.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Buy a Glock loader off ebay for $5. I had to modify it slightly for my USP but it works great on my M&P.

I have a LULA for my AK's. IT IS AWESOME. Simple and functional. I've never used the pistol loader, but if LULA makes it, it works!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I bought the one from mp-store.com but I'm still waiting for it to get here so I can use it.

If I would have seen the LULA before I bought mine I would be all over it. I don't know the cost but its a one size fits all. Some will say that is bad but it makes reloading different mags a lot faster

·
Registered
5 Posts
What you need to do is just get a "Glock Loader - Part No.483-3" for a 9mm at your local gun store for $0.99! This is what I did and I use it for my 92FS, PX4, M&P40 (full size), M&P40c, XD45, etc....

I seem to be able to use it on anything 9mm and above (it won't work on my Bersa Thunder 380).

Works great!

Michael

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.