MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have NO willpower. None whatsoever.

I put a full size M&P .40 S&W on layaway at my favorite gun shop last weekend. They were having a sale; you may recall my frantic posting on whether I should go for it.

I told myself I would wait a while before picking it up. After all, I just bought a Mosin Nagant M44 rifle a couple of weeks ago, and had hardly shot it much.

Nope, didn't work. Can't wait to take my M&P to the range later today.

S&W M&P .40 S&W: That's an awful lot of ampersands for one gun.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Life's short, and you can't take it with you. Might as well spend and enjoy.

"Time is not money. When you're out of time, you're not broke. You're dead."

·
Site Staff
9,608 Posts
S&W M&P .40 S&W: That's an awful lot of ampersands for one gun.
Quite a few!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Took it to the range, put a little over 100 rounds through it. Sweet!

But damn, I wish someone made a magazine loader for it. I know there's one made by HKS that sorta kinda works, but I am a big fan of the simple, no-moving-parts loaders you get with a Glock or CZ or Springfield Armory XD. S&W apparently doesn't think one is necessary.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Buy a Glock loader off ebay for $5. I had to modify it slightly for my USP but it works great on my M&P.

I have a LULA for my AK's. IT IS AWESOME. Simple and functional. I've never used the pistol loader, but if LULA makes it, it works!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I bought the one from mp-store.com but I'm still waiting for it to get here so I can use it.

If I would have seen the LULA before I bought mine I would be all over it. I don't know the cost but its a one size fits all. Some will say that is bad but it makes reloading different mags a lot faster

·
Registered
5 Posts
What you need to do is just get a "Glock Loader - Part No.483-3" for a 9mm at your local gun store for $0.99! This is what I did and I use it for my 92FS, PX4, M&P40 (full size), M&P40c, XD45, etc....

I seem to be able to use it on anything 9mm and above (it won't work on my Bersa Thunder 380).

Works great!

Michael

1 - 12 of 12 Posts