MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went back to the range today and shot a variety of ammo. 115gr, 124gr, 147gr. The 124gr, regardless of brand, had FTF issues about 20% of time. When I tried 124gr SD (Speer), FTF/jam was not good - increased to about 50% of time. 147gr, regardless of brand had issues about 40% of the time.

I also noticed that the gun is shooting on the low side. It may be me, but I don't have that problem with other handguns. Any thoughts?

Came home and made a call and was emailed a shipping label. My 9mm EZ is off to S&W.

I understand how guns can have flaws (I had to send 2 back to Ruger), but what concerns me is the time it will take to fix it. I was told 6 - 8 weeks! The gentleman said the plant was partial shutdown due to maintenance and they had a skeleton crew working. This means a gun I recently bought will be returned to me, probably, by the end of September!
Not good!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Sorry to hear that Ziggidy,

Mine was gone 4 weeks. But, don't think they were partially shut down.

Just came back from range and will post results on my current EZ Feed Issues thread--

Not good----

Mine also shoots left and low. But, I am not experienced. May rent a range gun next time along with mine and see. I know I am anticipating the shot during trigger pull. Partially bc of the feeding issue. Groups are good though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts