MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all... Ordered my M&P fullsize 9mm yesterday, should be in tomorrow (Friday) then off to Mr.Burwell for his trigger job. Fell in love with the pistol after shooting one of my buddies who had his worked on by Dan as well. Going to be replacing my G32 as far as carry.

Oh, and turns out the pistol that the shop is getting from their supplier is the carry package, got it for $560. Bit more than alot of people here but oh well, I should be happy with it.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes....

The sickness has already begun. About to order a set of sights, Warren Rear, Factory Tritium Front and a few x-tra mags from the mp-store.

Next up- off to Mr.Burwell so that he can work his magic... Standard trigger with reliability package. Debating getting the media blast with the melt but I have heard conflicting things about the finish and I dont really want to give up much of the hardening material for looks.

8)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Picked her up after work... tried to run up to the range but I had a hell of a day so Im going to go tommorow maybe.

Will post up a report when I go along with pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts