MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a mp compact(15) round optics ready. Now if I could find some extra mags for it lol? Still need to get a optic and holsters! Feels amazing in the hand hope to test it out next week. For now just have to give it a good cleaning and some dry fire. Hope the pics upload.
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Automotive exterior Shotgun
Air gun Trigger Revolver Bumper Gas
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Bumper Gun accessory

·
Registered
12 Posts
I never had a problem with the hinged trigger either. I don't have one with the new trigger yet. I probably will someday but I'm not planning on trading in any of my guns just for a new trigger.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I under stand. Did not get rid of any of mine just wanted a compact and it came with the new trigger. After a while of dri firing I have noticed the take up is gritty. The pull from the wall is crisp and smooth.The reset is not that great if that matters. Hoping the take up smooths out with trigger time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How does the new trigger shoot??

I'm waiting for my dealer to sell out of the ones with the old trigger and order the flat trigger M&P's

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don’t know yet just picked it up yesterday. Won’t get to the range till mid to late next week. Will post a quick review on what I think.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you are just looking for a couple extra mags for the range the 17 round mags also will work I havent looked for any lately so do not know if they are even available right now

·
Registered
35 Posts
I under stand. Did not get rid of any of mine just wanted a compact and it came with the new trigger. After a while of dri firing I have noticed the take up is gritty. The pull from the wall is crisp and smooth.The reset is not that great if that matters. Hoping the take up smooths out with trigger time.
Does the trigger reset have a noticiable click or not loud? I’m about to get one since I traded my old compact last year for the Shield Plus. I am tempted to get a Walter PDP instead

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The trigger feel is much better, pull seamed lighter but I don’t have a gauge to measure it. Reset is quiet and not very tactile. That part is not important to me. If I was soothing slow fire Target shooting then maybe. When doing defensive drills my personal opinion it does not matter.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts