MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a lightly used 9mm full-size from a fellow board member (Thanks Nic!) to join my 40. 150 round count claimed and the gun certainly looks it. A night sight on front and Warren tactical on the rear. Close inspection shows that the feed ramp and a few other areas have been lightly polished. Things I would have done regardless.

After many thousands of rounds of faithful service, my Burwell triggered 40 is going into semi-retirement to be my primary carry gun. I swapped out sear and firing pin blocks between them. The 40 is now back to nearly stock trigger travel, reset, and pull.

The 9 is crisp, fast, and light! I little more polishing on some contact areas and a good shot of slide glide and it will be comp ready!

Whooo Hoooo!!!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
ohhh he sounds soooo cute wheres the baby pictures???

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
ohhh he sounds soooo cute wheres the baby pictures???

ohhh he sounds soooo gay where is his boyfriend? just j/king with you 101

Anyways, post up some pics, grats!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
texas youre from texas only two things come from texas.....Need I finish this famous quote???
8)
:wink:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do need to do an ordinance inspired camera session. I've swapped out / changed up some of my other toys as well.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
sphpkr said:
I do need to do an ordinance inspired camera session. I've swapped out / changed up some of my other toys as well.

Yea, it would be very nice... I need to break down and borrow a camera from someone to take pictures of all of my ordinance... got so many =x

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts