MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just droping in to say hello. Picked up a new M&P9 (#MPN****, REV. N) a few hours ago and put 100 rounds through it and I have to say, this gun is pretty darn accurate. I can not wait to put it through it's paces at a USPSA or IDPA match.
I ordered the Warren Tactical rear sight through MP- store on Tuesday, so that should be here soon.

BTW, the MP-store and all the other info on this site is a great source. I have been lurking for a while and looking at the work done by Mr. Bowie and Mr. Burwell, their work is outstanding.

I'm curious about the fact that my gun does not have the printed warning about being able to shoot with the mag removed, which is found on all modern S&W firearms. While I consider this a good thing (since now I won't have to cover it or something of that nature), have any of you guys seen this on other M&Ps?

Again, hello from Florida.

Joel Sanabria

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Most of the M&P's have the magazine safety, some don't, of the ones that don't have the mag safety, most are marked, but there have been reports that some aren't marked, I can see having the warning, but it detracts from the looks a bit.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the site...always good to have a few more Floridians

1 - 14 of 14 Posts