MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bass Pro shops has another free mag deal with M&P and sigma purchases between July 28 and Sept. 18th

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
What are the specifics here? 2 free mags w/ purchase only at Bass Pro? Do you get them from them at time of sale, etc.?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a send off offer. The forum you send in has a little bass pro shop logo on the top of the front and back, but if you read the rules it never says that the item has to be purchased at bass pro. Additionally the offer is sent to S&W at sprinfield MA, not a Bass Pro office.

·
Registered
49 Posts
This promotion coupon Bass Pro has is IDENTICAL to the S&W mag coupon, with one exception - the Bass Pro name/logo is printed on one corner of the coupon. The coupon then needs to be mailed to the same S&W address that has been fulfilling the mag promotions all summer long. The Bass Pro prices aren't that great. If you go online, you'll be able to see their sales flyer and they do stock all the new M&P pistols, including the M&P45, which they're selling for $579.88 (Black) and $599.88 (Dark Earth). Yeah, a little steep but if you apply for their store credit card there, they'll give you a 10% coupon good for your entire purchase for the day.

- Lee -

M&P 45

M&P 40 compact

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Their carry kits with the M&P, blade tech holster and mag holster with 2 mags is 599. If you buy it with the 10% off credit card and after tax it came out to about the same as the price of the kit at Buds after shipping and the local transfer fee.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just bought a M&P 9C today at Bass Pro and they didnt say anything about the mag offer. I saw this post after the fact so i guess i should ask them about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts