MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after creeping around on here for a couple months, I figured that I would finally register and post some pictures of my toys.

Taking up shooting in the past year, I have found it quite enjoyable and I am looking forward to getting my Black Badge up here in Canada so I can compete in the IPSC events that our range hosts every friday night.

Anyways, The toys that I currently own are:

Smith and Wesson M&P 9 (obviously, first gun I ever bought, very pleased)

Smith and Wesson 22A (needed a gun to practise with that kept the bank account stable)

Glock 31C (hard to find, powerful gun that just felt damn good in my hands)

Seeing that I work in a gun shop and range, Ill try to post some info on all our new toys that are coming in. Ive seen that most reports on here are pretty biased or almost a cult following, so I will try to provide some pictures and information for people. I am no gun expert myself but I do like being an RO and teaching people how to shoot.

Anyways, here are some pictures of the toys, hopefully this is one of many posts....

·
Registered
434 Posts
so are these toys arranged in a particular order?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same as the order that I got them

M&P 9

22A

Glock 31C

Cant lose with that order..

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site with that many handguns you might need another m&p to add a little more flare

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im thinking an STI Spartan next... Im getting #$%^ for owning so much plastic.. :roll:

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
finalfusion said:
Welcome!!! Nice collection. Hows the S&W Sporter? I have been eyeing them lately.

I love the 22A.. it fits my hands perfectly.. I'm 6'7, pretty big guy, really big hands, so I wanted something with a bit more meat on it. I looked at P22 and a Ruger MK series but they just didnt feel good. I wasnt trying to stick with S&W necessarily, but after getting my M&P, they were defn a brand that I can trust....

Id recommend the 22A or 22S to anyone.. the S series are a bit heavier, but its all personal preference..

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the site. Very nice guns you have there!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts