MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've been reading posts on this forum since I found it last Sept. The info I learned here helped convince me to get rid of an unreliable CZ-RAMI. I bought an MP-40c November 2. I have only put about 100 rounds through it yet. No functioning problems. It seams to hit a little low. 165 Grain Hollow points. I have carried a Model 66 S&W revolver for several years. Great gun. Don't know why I ever bought the CZ. (yes I do, they weren't making the new MP at the time). Thanks to all for the great information here.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Welcom from Western Mi

I reside near muskegon. Maybe we could organize a Western Michigan show-and-shoot some time in the spring!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
No Sorry Coltman, won't work.

Nothing personal but the Buckeyes already beat Michigan again and too bad we had to do it in your stadium. Hmmm Buckeyes beat Michigan in 6 times in the last 7 meetings. Michigan couldn't even score a touchdown in the last game. You'll have to watch us again in another National Title game this year also (I have to admit this one will be a hard game).

The Columbus City PD also wear M&Ps so you already have something in common with Buckeyes now, don't forget that. :twisted:

Sorry..had to. The Michigan vs Ohio State is always a fun rivalry. I have relatives in Detroit so it's always fun to ruffle their feathers.

I do like Michigan though, it's a pretty state.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts