MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, im new to the forum so i'd like introduce myself.

I live up here in washington, and i have never owned a weapon until now. After so much to happen in the united states lately it has really made me aware of just how insecure life can be. Just yesterday i paid for a MP .40 Compact. I don't have my CPL yet so i couldn't take it home yet. I am already eagerly looking for accessories, extra mags and things.

I look forward to browsing the forum and taking part in the discussions.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the welcome.

I sure wish i had boughten my gun last month when that special was running. I would have liked to get two free mags.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I am sure they will have another promtional code you can get in on sometime in the near future! Its not like there not making enough money, hell even BudsGuns have gone up to $439, Free shipping though ofcourse...

Well brother, again welcome. Make sure and leave your range reports and or reviews!

Congrats on your MP40c!

nofoa said:
Thank you for the welcome.

I sure wish i had boughten my gun last month when that special was running. I would have liked to get two free mags.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Morgan, I do believe there is an Arlington in the North Western part of WA State 2 :wink:

Will try and call in a couple days to discuss this rimfire comp you had.....Nice!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are two Arlington's in Washington. One is down by Olympia the other is about 15 minutes north of Everett. I live in the second.

A lot of people just call the area Smokey Point, just to avoid the confusion.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
LoL.....useful information! I am moving to South Eastern WA,Spokane area. Cant wait to get back up there, especially after living in this damn desert my entire life, I am so ready for the Mountains, trees Lakes.......Oh and to actually have 4 seasons.....ha

nofoa said:
There are two Arlington's in Washington. One is down by Olympia the other is about 15 minutes north of Everett. I live in the second.

A lot of people just call the area Smokey Point, just to avoid the confusion.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I stand corrected, always good to learn something new... Thanks :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are a couple of really oddly named cities here in washington.

Three Fingers

Four Fingers - apparently a sister city.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts