MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I had a MP 9 and I liked it so much that Friday I went out and got the MP 40c to add to my collection.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ahhh.....very nice! I've been getting the itch to go buy a 40c but since we cant carry here in Illinois, so I probably will resist temptation a while longer...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think my next pistol will be a MP 45c.

·
Registered
387 Posts
No word from S&W if (ever) there will be a 45c.

Personally I would like to see a M&P 45c Slim (like the glock 36) :wink:

But then again I would also like to see the price of ammo to drop.

(I think i have a better chance of seeing 50% off ammo)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was just wondering does anyone think think that the MP series will come out with more differnt kinds of MPs like glock and XD did? I know that I have had a bunch of guns and the MP is my favorite of them all just because of the way it feels and shoots. I wish that I would have started with the MP but it just was not out and going at the time. I hope that one day that it is a popular as the Glock that way you can get more stuff for them and the price for mags and acc. will drop in price and will be able to get parts for it without having to send it back to S&W.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I gotta believe that day will come. The pistol has the best ergonomics of any double stack I've held and shoots(for me) as well as anything in the safe. I guess patience is the key. Even Glock took years to market all the models they have now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts