MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

Been lurking around here for a couple of weeks. I'm a Criminology major at the University of Northern Iowa, where I actually work for the police. I got my first handgun about 3 weeks ago, an M&P9, no less. I've only put about 150 rounds through it and I love it. I've had no problems with it whatsoever thus far. I've got a buddy who carries an M&P40 for his duty weapon with the Iowa State Patrol and he loves it too. Can't wait to get to the range again Friday afternoon

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome to the site! Happy you enjoy your M&P we love to hear that around here! Have a safe shoot at the range Fri!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

Great choice on the M&P9. I'm loving mine also, I have about 400 rounds thru it with no issues.

Continue to enjoy the great M&P and be safe.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
When you run into "corn zombies" you are going to wish you had gotten the forty!!

Congrats!

:wink:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats on the gun selection; but I have to warn you about the people on this site...they will tell you things, and make you want to spend all your money. :wink:

Welcome to the site, there is a lot of great information on here.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm already planning on picking up and M&P 45 sometime soon.

As for those corn zombies, I just throw on a little butter and salt and they make pretty good eatin... :wink:

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts