MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i just picked up my first m&p this past weekend... i had looked at them before and handled them a time or two while browsing at the lgs.. but never really thought much about it until i decided my xd45 was getting a bit expensive to feed... so i got up saturday morning headed to a big "blow out sale" as they called it at buds gun shop.. i know a lot of people know them for their online store.. the store is about 70 miles from me but i figured what the hay even if i dont pick up a new gun its something to waste time on a saturday morning... well i got down there and started looking and just couldnt seem to walk away from the deal.. picked up a m&p 9mm compact.. came out to just under 400 after taxes.. i wasnt sure what to expect out of this gun being it was more of an impulse buy and i hadnt done any research but when i made it to the range a few hours later i was extremely surprised and happy with my decision.. love the gun, how it feels and most of all how it shoots.. wouldnt have it any other way... well thats a lie.. needs some night sights
haha.. other then that its great.. and you guys have a great sight here... glad its up

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was in there on Sunday and got my M&P 45. I am normally a Glock guy. I really like the pistols. This is my second M&P in less than 7 days.

Welcome.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I am envious of your ability to visit Buds in person. Sounds like they have some killer deals in their store.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jwolf1277 said:
WOW Njschad they must be picking favorites, I picked up the 9mm compact and they charged me 412. and some change.

they originally told me the lowest they could go was 389 and tax which would have been right around that 412.. but ended up working out a little lower for me...

and thanks for the welcome from everyone... glad i stumbled on the site...

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts