MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, all...Brand new owner of an M&P40c, little sister to my 4513TSW (wedding present!). Also have a Taurus revolver and Mossberg 590 in the stable. Been browsing this site for a few weeks, in fact several of your posts were instrumental in my decision making process. Thanks for the help....

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
By your screenname let me guess Army????? Welcome to the site

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Re: Army...

19Kgunner said:
Roger that, used to be....5th ID/Ft Polk and 2nd Armored/Ft Hood. Nice meeting you fellas!

That has been awhile ago, what are you doing now?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Northeast Ohio, Youngstown area....came off active duty in....wow, '94. That was a while ago! Anyway, came off active and joined the Ohio Guard, 107th Cav and then 107th Armor. Spent some time in Michigan, moved to Virginia (DC area) and moved back to Ohio 3 years ago. Reserve LEO in Mi and Ohio, moved to Virginia for some full time executive protection work. Just finishing up the Police Academy, again, my certification expired while I was down in Virginia. So, we'll see what happens. Anyone know of any PD's that will hire a 40 year old?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Welcome, fellow Ohioan. You might try Orrville in Wayne County. Some decent property choices and values. I don't know if they're hiring, but given your history, they might need someone else on the SWAT team.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
19Kgunner said:
Northeast Ohio, Youngstown area....came off active duty in....wow, '94. That was a while ago! Anyway, came off active and joined the Ohio Guard, 107th Cav and then 107th Armor. Spent some time in Michigan, moved to Virginia (DC area) and moved back to Ohio 3 years ago. Reserve LEO in Mi and Ohio, moved to Virginia for some full time executive protection work. Just finishing up the Police Academy, again, my certification expired while I was down in Virginia. So, we'll see what happens. Anyone know of any PD's that will hire a 40 year old?

Wow I am sure youre body is pissed at you from all that misuse brother....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts