MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am only 22, but In the last four years I have owned over 20 different guns, I have shot and enjoyed them all with a few exception. I am down to owning just a few:

ar-15 stag recievers, 14.5" barrel wit permenantly attached flash suppressor, quad rail, hogue etc

ar-15 stagrecievers, custom float tube, 20" krieger barrel, leupold 3-9x40 scope, hogue etc

bushmaster 9mm pistol ar

beretta 92fs

remington 11-87 police tactical

remington 870 (nothing special, its a hunting gun)

marlin model 60ss (again nothing special, hunting gun)

ruger 22/45 mkIII hunter

Yugo sks

lastly but definately my favorite pistol S&W M&P45

One my favorite guns that I have ever owned was the HK91 clone I had. It was decked out, collapsible stock, wide forearm, custom flash hider, and the amazing power of the 7.62 nato round, I do not care what anyone says, it is one of the most fun rifles to shoot, that thing had a muzzle blast that made people stand back (16" barrel with a flash suppressor if you were on the same plane as the muzzle when it is fired, it would hurt your chest, it felt like someone was using you like a drum) the only gripe: it threw brass stupid far. We would put a tarp down whe we were shooting to make brass collection alot easier, it would have to be (no exageration) 20' away and back a little, the kicker is, it was designed to never throw the brass in the same spot twice. (another example of german genius, that was so that a shooter in a fox hole would not be spotted as easily by a sniper because there would never be a pile of brass next to them. The custom flash suppressor I speak of, was a bored out YHM 5c-2, I had the barrel of the HK-91 threaded to the same as an ar, then I used a peel washer and some loctite, and it made one neat looking rifle.

The real reason I joined was to find out if there were 14 round mags available for my M&P 45 yet, and how they were going to be, but I saw all the topics that the site had, and noticed there were a few that i actually knew a thing or two about, so I decided to post a few replies.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
hey welcome to the forum. glad to see another illinoisian. I live over here by champaign. used to live in Lexington, IL. Again, Welcome!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the site lots of good info from all walks of life...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts