MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year from Florida!

New to this site but not to M&Ps. Been shooting them in IDPA and 3 gun for years. Got a couple of guns done by my friend Dan Burwell.

Anyhow, just bought a M&P 22 and while in the middle of cleaning up the hammer sear engagement point and installing the hooker custom aluminum trigger I lost a small washer or spacer. I'm not sure where exactly it came out of as it released when i was gently pulling the side plate off. I have scoured the net and every video I can find does not show the relationship of this part (even the TDCtactical 4 part series, he glosses over the install of the reset mechanism). I've seen a few posts with the part depicted amongst the other parts on a fully disassembled gun.

Any idea what this part is and where it goes? I think its part of the safety lever assembly, I just can't tell. I have everything back together and she function checks with snap caps right around 3# which is what I was looking for. Incidentally I left the safety levers off during reassembly as I font have them on my cf M&Ps.

Any help would be great. I have shook down the work shop and connected garage to no avail.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I could, but as I said I lost it in my shop somewhere. Its a s/s or aluminum washer or spacer probably 3/16" diam with a 1/8" hole in it.

Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts