MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new M&P 40 today. But it's not my first. Also have a 9MM Compact.

This 40 is the smoothest shooting 40 I've ever shot. I could not believe the accuracy. Shot 100 round of Magtech and 15 rounds of Double Tap 155 gr at 1200 fps. Now problems. I am extremely happy with it. I think S&W did their homework on the M&P. No more Glock for me. I got rid of them already.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I also have a MP 40 and a MP 9c. Love them both! I bought my 40 caliber back in July of 2006 and have put around 3000 rounds or so through it with absolutely no failures. Great pistols! very accurate, very dependable and great ergonomics.

The MP 45 has recently popped back up to the top of my want/need list. I think I need the complete set! :roll:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've got two M&P9's and a M&P9C and luv them all. I've been trying to rationalize a 40, a 45, and of course a 5" Pro when they come out. I have about 6000 rounds thru all and couldn't be happier. My USPSA Production Division score went up about 12% just from changing pistols (from an XD to an M&P). Simply, this gun just fits the hand.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.

I shoot weekly. I have the good fortune having a friend that owns an indoor range. I have been able to shoot more different guns than most people. The M&P truly is a very good design. I expect nothing but good from these guns. I read that more and more police departments are switching from Glock 22/23 and other guns to the M&P.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts