MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I'm a new guy here, but I've owned a SW9G since '01. I hate the 'Sigma' name, it sounds like a OB-GYN malady. Anyways, the SW9G is a cool gun, and I carry it regularly. When I first bought it there was an issue with soft striker hits. Of course, I was pissed, so I called SW and they sent me a Fed-ex return label, which I received on a Monday. I got the pistol back out that day, and BY THE NEXT FRIDAY it was back to me! I call that customer service!

I have had no problem since. I happened to have a couple of pre-ban mags on hand, so with the 17-round mag, the 9G is the equal of the G17, in my book. Mine isn't quite as accurate as other 9mm's I own, but is easy to pack and deadly at 10 meters or less, point-shooting double taps.

I consider the Sigma 9mm's to be good, solid shooters that are easy on the pocketbook. Nothing wrong with them in my book.

·
Registered
21 Posts
First, welcome...if you haven't already, introduce yourself in the New Members forum so folk can say hi...

Glad you're enjoying your new gun, and glad to hear S&W took care of your problem...their customer service does get mostly positive reviews...

I have a SW40VE, and I agree the Sigma's are a good bang for the buck (pun intented)...

Again, welcome to the M&P board...

Wooops...just read your post again...I guess you're new, your Sigma isn't...my bad...Senior moment...still, welcome, and I think you'll enjoy the people here...some very knowledgable, and helpful folk...for the most part...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts