MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new smith M&P40 almost 4 months agalready almost 1000 rounds fired and no trouble at all. Loving this weapon so far. Im a mlitary police officer and am always stuck carrying the Beretta M9 and its a relief to get to carry the M&P when im not working. I would much rather carry that for work, but i cant. Anyway just saying hey to the forum and ill be around.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your MP40! Most of all thanks for the excellent range report! We cant get enough of that around here. Sounds like we have another happy camper boys!!!!!!

Welcome aboard brother.

FF

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
welcome to the site and ditch that 30 year old m-9 enjoy

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome aboard. Good deal on your success with your M&P40.

Don't be too hard on the M9. In the mid '80s, I thought the Beretta 92F (civilian M9) was the shiz when my department replaced our S&W Model 15 .38 specials with the high capacity semi-auto Beretta. Not to say that I don't enjoy my M&P's now, but at the time the Beretta was sure a step forward from the six shot revolver.

I am retired now and can carry anything I want and I carry a M&P9. After more range time with my M&P40 I will most likely change to carrying it. I still have my 92FS but it hasn't been out of the safe for quiet a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts