MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone; I just joined here last week on June 14 th. Nice forum. Just purchased a M&P Compact 40 cal. last week. I like it. Was going to purchase a XD and was talking to someone and they told me to look at the S&W / M&P Compact 40 cal. before I made a decision. Well I found your sight and did a lot of reading. Well I walked out with the M&P. Not looking back at all. Took it out to shoot some and I was impressed on how it handled and shot. I have shot some other 40 calibers and this was more comfortable to shoot. I have ordered a holster from K&D Holster for it already, a Cheyenne Defender that has a belt clip on it. I have a Cheyenne Defender for another gun and I like the holster very well. I don't like to have to undo a belt every time I want to carry or disarm my self. We all have our own ideas. I like to have a nice holster to show off with a nice gun. I have been carrying concealed for a little over 8 years now and own different guns to carry. Wanted something different. Also looking to become a NRA Instructor for Conceal Carry and they suggest to not carry anything smaller than a 9mm. I thought it wouldn't look good for me to pull out my Bersa Thunder Or Kel-Tec P3AT in a class and show they what I carry and I just told them something else. I guess it is time for a NEW GUN. By what I have read on here I feel that I made a good choice. I'll be watching and reading.

"One Of the Dogs"

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
49 Posts

Welcome from another Michigander, in Davison, working in Lapeer. I ahve the Kel-Tech for concealed carry, now looking to replace that with the M&P 9mmc soon. Will still keep the 380.

rogero

1 - 12 of 12 Posts