MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all. I've had my M&P 9 since Dec of last year, but believe it or not I just found this forum today! I've been looking for a while for an M&P-specific site; guess I wasn't looking hard enough. This looks great so far - I've been browsing some of the topics and already got some answers to questions I've had.

I've been shooting regularly for a few years now, and I fell for the M&P the very second I shot one last year; the gun's amazing, and the only complaint I've had so far is the lack of accessories and magazines, but it looks like that's finally starting to sort out.

I'm off to browse the boards, everybody have a good one!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome, Im pretty new as well and am just out of charlotte in stallings. Just got my M&P last thursday, not even been able to shoot her yet. Maybe we can hit a range sometime

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome aboard. As you have already discovered, there is a lot of good info on this forum. And, if what you need to know is not posted, ask a question and you will get some good answers.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, all, it's good to be here!

Hey ss600, where do you shoot? My buddy lives in Weddington, so when we get the time we usually go by Firepower (I'm up north so it's kind of a drive for me, but I have some clients down in Ballantyne). Let me know, and maybe we can meet up sometime.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I usually go to Firepower. Its the only range I have shot at besides a course I qualified at years ago ran by CPMD. I only live about 15 min from Firepower in Matthews(they have one in Monroe also). Besides recently I have not really shot in several years so, to be honest, I am kind of weak. I'll improve though. The toughest thing is my crazy work schedule. Gets tough to find time to shoot.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No kidding. My buddy and I used to go out once a week, now we're lucky if we can get there once a month. I'll let you know next time we're planning to head out there; maybe you can meet us.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey ss, short notice but Mark and I are probably going to hit Firepower today. We both have late-afternoon clients down in Ballantyne, so we'll probably get there around 6 or 6:30. Hope to see you there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts