MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop in and say hey. I joined this forum for the knowledge surrounding the M&P pistol platform which I have quickly grown to love.

I currently have an m&p 9c with Trijicon HD sights, Apex DCAEK and AEK. It will also be sent to Apex to do the upgrade on the sear plunger while the frame is off getting stippled. I was wanting to send it to Ben at BSS but I've unfortunately been on the wait list since October and my number is no where near up. It looks like Joey will get my business since I've heard great things about his work too.

I also just bought an M&P Vtac 9mm which is one of the driving factors to me joining this forum. I am looking to add the thumb safety to this gun and I need to swap a non thumb safety sear housing with a thumb safety model. I also sold the sights from the Vtac and will be doing all the same upgrades from my 9c.

I'm a member over on AR15.com and beeradvocate.com so if any of you are on those feel free to message me there too. I hope to learn a lot hear and Khopefully I can even pitch in a little.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome to the site from Arid-zona! :cool:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Welcome aboard from Northern VA :cheers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Was wondering where at in SC as well? I just joined this site and got an MP 45 today from the local gun show!! Haven't even shot her yet.

·
Site Staff
9,636 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts