MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this pistol a few weeks ago. I must say I am impressed. I have the 4 inch barrel model. It has the tall sights and the flat trigger. I took a Swampfox Liberty Green dot off of one of my other pistols and mounted it on the M&P. The Liberty is staying on the M&P and I will get a replacement for my other pistol. My only gripes are the thumb safety (not a huge issue) and the front sight is too far right. Couldn’t move the front sight, so I drifted the rear a touch and all is good.

Here is the gun

This target was shot with my reloads

This target was shot with Federal Punch 124 grain

This was my 2nd range trip with this gun no hiccups or malfunctions of any kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have the same pistol , but without the thumb safety , if you do not like the thumb safety it can be removed , the frame plugs are available , I have seen them on ebay or if you contact S&W customer service you can get them from them .
Good looking groups enjoy yourself .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked online and with Smith & Wesson. The plugs are sold out every where. Or the left side plug is available but he other side isn’t. Maybe some day they will be back in stock. Until then, no big deal as I said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
657 Posts
I was looking at those a few weeks back. Choice was between the OR Shield Plus or the OR Compact.

Ended up with the Shield Plus. Still working with it to figure out if it will replace the older Shield 9MM I have.

OP, had a bought a Compact it would have been the one you bought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts