MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my M&P 9 about 5 weeks ago and have really fallen in love with this pistol. I shot some revolvers many years ago and decided to get back into handgun shooting now that I have more time on my hands. I have only had it to the range a couple of times but I have put a total of 250 rounds of ball ammunition through it without a single problem. It was tough to wait but I had to suffer through several weeks of dry fire for my pistol license to be approved. The M&P has proven to be very accurate and felt recoil is less than I expected. This pistol is really fun to use to punch holes in paper and knock down steel plates. I am going to have to find a great source for large quantities of ammo.

I had my wife with me on my most recent trip to the range. She had never fired a weapon of any kind before and is only 90 pounds, 5' 3" tall and has very small hands but she had no trouble with the recoil (after the first shot of course - that one surprised her a bit!). She put quite a few shots in the number 10 ring on center at 25 feet and was pretty proud of herself.

I appreciate all the information I was able to find on this sight that helped me with my decision to buy the M&P. My thanks to all of you.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Right on brother!!! As soon as my wife gives birth to our daughter, she wants to get into shooting. cant wait!! Sounds like we have another faithful MP lover here! Always good to see!!

Congrats on your MP9

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the site, I do!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts