MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just joined today from Massachusetts. I'm decidedly Conservative and a fervent defender of 2nd Amendment rights in spite of my locale and am sticking it out, refusing to be driven from my home by the likes of Ted Kennedy and John Kerry.

I recently added an M&P Compact 9mm to my collection, so I'm looking to join in the discussions and the learnin process regarding this fine line of guns.

I'm a big fan of Smith & Wesson products and am rooting for the company's success so they can continue to manufacture in the U.S., maintain their contribution to the shooting industry and America's shooting heritage, and produce quality shooting products.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the site and enjoy your new 9c they are nice huh

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

Glad you are enjoying your MP9c.

Also, don't feel bad about you location. I'm in California, I know what you mean.

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
188 Posts
Titan_2 said:
Hi,

Just joined today from Massachusetts. I'm decidedly Conservative and a fervent defender of 2nd Amendment rights in spite of my locale and am sticking it out, refusing to be driven from my home by the likes of Ted Kennedy and John Kerry.

I recently added an M&P Compact 9mm to my collection, so I'm looking to join in the discussions and the learnin process regarding this fine line of guns.

I'm a big fan of Smith & Wesson products and am rooting for the company's success so they can continue to manufacture in the U.S., maintain their contribution to the shooting industry and America's shooting heritage, and produce quality shooting products.

Welcome, and for the love of god move out of MA!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts